In Spainsafaris, we are concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic progress and how it is affecting to hunting. Thus, beyond the international restrictions and in order to prevent new outbreaks and offer you the safest trip, we designed our own protocol that will last until the pandemic is eradicated. These protocol include the actions listed below:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout all our vehicles and lodges.
- Face masks is used indoor and social distancing are mandatory for all our guides and associates.
- Hunters, guides and associates are having their temperature periodically taken.
- Health assistance is provided for any guest with symptoms. Spain counts on an extraordinary public or private health system.
- Luggage and other usual items (i.e. guns, backpacks…) are sanitized before being transported.
- Hotels and restaurants used during your trip are chosen according to their infection preventing protocols. Preference on those including social distancing and avoiding crowded spaces.
- All our vehicles are duly sanitized after each hunt and before collecting new hunters.
- Our guides will pass periodical tests before and during the hunting season.
To know the preventing protocol operating in another of our destinations, please, send us an e-mail to: email@example.com.
POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
We propose you a very flexible cancellation policy that offers full refund of deposits in case of new outbreaks or new travel restrictions that impede running your hunt as normal.